Sunday, March 21, 2010

Turkmenistan

Hollo my dear fernds. My english not very good bur I tray to share my opinion.It's danger subject but we can't to close our eyes in this occurrence. It's all as problem end we should to solve all together. Firstly we shoul tray to understand the problem. We are thinking only our side we also we shoul think this subject wiht theirs side. Just a one minute imagen your dear mather, brother. sister killed from power countrys soldier for what for nothing.What will you do? I don't want to say theirs activity right. Maybe they don't have any alternative from than.What meaning to live If all family killed for nothing. We are speaking all time about human rights. We shoul give them live in own country with own family. Our responsibility to help them. If we have dream to live safety world. We shoul to give our extra educatinal charity association not to for weight loss drug. If I to hurt someone I'm sorry.I wish everyone help to make safety our world. Happy day.In Italy it is common to use militant also with reference to religion , mainly the Catholic one. In fact when we talk about some practising who are very hard in their faith, not open to any compromise, we call them "Catholic militant", an interesting parallel between religion and politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment