Friday, January 29, 2010

Wrist wrinkles

Anyway, mine says it's Spf 30, so it's not exactly the same. Shiseido has many versions of Extra Smooth with SPF factors 30, 33, 34, 36, 38 and PA++ for those screens under 36 and PA+++ for those above 36.
I like mine a lot, both the cream and lotion versions, but the cream version seems to be better for my skin, it's thicker and more hydrating (Shiseido says it's the Xylitol in it). Even the lotion version doesn't turn greasy/shiny, the cream is even more matte.
It's doesn't really turn white. More like blueish-white, I sometimes put too much on and it is noticeable at first, but than it kinda melts it. But it gives a lighter/paler shade to skin, not as bad as Skinceuticals or Clarins (people asked me why I'm so pale when I used the UVProtect form Clarins).
I threw out the box, but filters are Zinc Oxide and Octinoxate, as far as I can remember. And it tends to leave withe stains on dark clothing.
Not sure about the protection, Fawnie had this link that says that PA+++ is PAA 10-12 at most. But I've seen TiO2 and ZnO sunscreen with UVA factor 22, was a SPF 50 tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment